Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it correct in saying, Tony official was drink driving last night? 🤔
Yes its true some woman in his box dropped him in it. Whilst he was in spartans box battle he was driving also whilst in rickstas box. Then when he fired up his live he was parked up in the car. He was slurring by the time i turned it off

Right why the do is that mabel beg trying to distance her self from this money scam,she called me a disgusting human for questioning that womans story,I told them all she was lying but they kept bullying people to give money......now all of a sudden its nothing to do with her.....please go check she was the live host,begging....the police have been informed,all them sit judging everyone,yet one by one there friends are all being outed as scammers.....that gob on legs mabel literally bullied people to give money.....now there all good people with good hearts......oh and while I'm here chloe with the black hearts,your rasicism towards the Irish hasn't gone unnoticed either,you dirty specimen....
Racism towards the irish? When and how? This is either Kelly or someone from her dwindling friend circle 😂 need some diamond art and some terapi?

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Yes its true some woman in his box dropped him in it. Whilst he was in spartans box battle he was driving also whikst in rickstas box. Then when he fired up his live he was parked up in the car. He was slurring by the time i turned it off
Disgusting, drink drivers should be waterboarded then run over with a steamroller

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ang will be giving this smug energy today (and repping the same pale lime tone), when she finds out about the scam 😭

Happy Star Trek GIF

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Why an edit of Angie drinking Alex and not an edit of Pearl or Tony?

P.s Can someone do me an AI for a profile pic please. I cant change my name so NoLimits is all you can go on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Yes its true some woman in his box dropped him in it. Whilst he was in spartans box battle he was driving also whilst in rickstas box. Then when he fired up his live he was parked up in the car. He was slurring by the time i turned it off
Five n drive

Status
Not open for further replies.