Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Artwork round #2

If you would like a pfp, reply with the following please luvs 🩵

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Yes please
Brown eyes
Brown long hair
Mediterranean skin
Female
Human
Trolling 😈

Fanchoooooo 😘

Nov 10, 2023
Artwork round #2

If you would like a pfp, reply with the following please luvs 🩵

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair, tanned, female, cat and reading. Thank you 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
MaryAnne said she was getting married in Feb just gone, when she was sitting in angies box, I bet she is scamming them all 🤣🤣
She said 2 weeks a while ago and then switched it to 3 months... she said she was going to order the cake and then it was the bank holiday... I think there's a reason none of the box bandits are actually dropping her gifts, they would much rather just milk their viewers a bit more 👀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Blue
Brown blonde just past the shoulders
Medium
Female
Comment cafe lol 😂
Here you go 🍗

IMG_3263.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
The video I posted I had to cut down to remove swearing and some racist comments that came from Tony himself..( i already have a strike on my account) I tried to post all of it on here but for some reason it wouldn't allow me. The people in his box were trying to silence the woman that mentioned he'd been drinking. He had also been driving whilst jumping from live to live being more aggressive and erratic than he normally is. A few of his regular subs and supporters were disappointed in him and shocked that he was sat behind a wheel under the influence. I'll let everyone make their own minds up. But I get it why people might question if he was DD. He could download his live to prove everyone wrong - Although I doubt he will.
Can it be posted on YouTube?

Reactions: ToothlessHag

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex is very very annoyed that Angie still goes in other people's boxes and isn't excluded from the group like he wants her to be. He was butthurt Pearl spoke with Angie on live the other night instead of calling him, he's butthurt Tony entertained Angie all day yesterday, butthurt Angie was in the Spartans box battle..... so overall Alex is just a very butthurt person Indeed 🤣🤣💀💀 dirty creepy man

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I'm still watching shazzy, I genuinely don't understand the people who make up the biggest lies to get money out of people. Lying about kids being ill, lying about themselves being ill, How do they not feel incredible guilt? How do they sleep at night? I just don't understand.
It's bad enough lying about yourself but kids nah I would be scared incase I jinxed them. Let's see if rhino goes on about it as it was her PayPal used, everyone should claim their money back.

Nov 10, 2023
The video I posted I had to cut down to remove swearing and some racist comments that came from Tony himself..( i already have a strike on my account) I tried to post all of it on here but for some reason it wouldn't allow me. The people in his box were trying to silence the woman that mentioned he'd been drinking. He had also been driving whilst jumping from live to live being more aggressive and erratic than he normally is. A few of his regular subs and supporters were disappointed in him and shocked that he was sat behind a wheel under the influence. I'll let everyone make their own minds up. But I get it why people might question if he was DD. He could download his live to prove everyone wrong - Although I doubt he will.
It may be that you need to compress the videos to a smaller size to upload here. This is an app I use that’s free x
IMG_5348.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.