Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
I am all good!
I wasn’t even so much affected I was just pissed off at the lying and bullshitting going on
Just wanted to check in on you. Its the smaller creators nobody notices and there feelings are valid also. I agree there is a video on pearls account about discrimination towards anyone is wrong. But it needs to stop now because its all about pearl when laura didn’t deserve it regardless of “gouding” it shouldnt have been said. X

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Kelly getting dressed up to convince her psychiatrist she needs a higher dosage

Attachments

• IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 17

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Never known someone to have had their blood tested for a regular menty h checkup. we should ask the Investigation Team and see what iffy evidence they have. If she's going for pharmaceutical help with ADHD it will take ages cause of her existing diagnoses. They're not going to put John Wayne on stimulants and leaving her to hoy furniture from a height
John Wayne 💀

Mar 8, 2024
Am I missing the point? So Pearl can insult and offend, make racist slurs time and time again, she says sorry over and over again. She's sent stuff in the post, done lives attacking people like the rest of that group. So ALL of these times she's said sorry there has been no change in her ways as shes a repeat offender. Are people are stupid? Or is it me?

I've never been so mad to be in someones block list @delusive_angie free us if i have to I'll say please ffs
We need to make a poster about the members that have been unjustly blocked and demand Angie unblocks us. If she don’t unblock us she’s fing PLM man

Status
Not open for further replies.