Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex realising Tony is a t… makes zero sense he’s always been a t.

Alex got blocked for saying black people in i think it was in Tony’s live which is excellent. This race war is absolutely fracturing the group. We also had Pearl and Luke not aligning as he text her saying she’s made it 100x worse for him (true). Who’s next?
I was waiting for the Tony/Alex fallout, Alex was already on thin ice with Tony after promising to help hand out posters but instead he did do all 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm waiting on his resurface how the hell can he explain himself regarding yesterday's performance 🤯
Imagining he has a terrible hangover right now. This Taurian girl is GUNNING for him now which I love - I didn’t know her before yday but she’s an excellent opponent for Tony cos she’s like a dog with a bone - he called her a b and she reminded him of it all night.
The fact Alex his basement pedo hunter friend has seemingly fallen out with him is also superb.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Mammacita is going to do a poster 🤣🤣🤣 She's taking Tony down

Someone share CC with her, we'll assist in that stery
I’m down for that. Who’s she and what are u watching?

I googled him and there’s a YouTube of some guy saying Tony is a nuisance and he doesn’t work with him anymore . It’s a fing maniac isn’t he. it’s hilarious he was going totally ballistic last night. He kept leaving and returning and screaming

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
I’m down for that. Who’s she and what are u watching?

I googled him and there’s a YouTube of some guy saying Tony is a nuisance and he doesn’t work with him anymore . It’s a fing maniac isn’t he. it’s hilarious he was going totally ballistic last night. He kept leaving and returning and screaming
It was a very painful watch! He 💯 lost a lot off followers and respect due to how he spoke to the females, disgusting behaviour

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Screenshot_20240407_150943_Chrome.jpg
so alex is muted in his box....his so playing with his moldy mushroom over this 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.