Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Mabel telling people not to contact PayPal for their money back because they've contacted the police.
do off. You encouraged, begged people to donate!
They are fs saying this.
I was in that live when Tam and Mabel rallied the room to donate money to Miss T. They literally begged on that live, green screen and all sorts. If I recall Miss T didn't ask or coerce anyone. This is ridiculous.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Now suddenly tam doesn't even deal with her own bank because she's vulnerable 😭 she's defo stole it let's get her on a poster
Can't advocate for herself but can advocate for others? I'm not sure that works, but I'm not as savvy as tam. who has been caught in a scam

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I was in that live when Tam and Mabel rallied the room to donate money to Miss T. They literally begged on that live, green screen and all sorts. If I recall Miss T didn't ask or coerce anyone. This is ridiculous.
I was in the live too. It was terrible. The would not listen to any of the advice regarding parking, grants etc and pushed for money money money and exploded on Angie because she said it might be a scam!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omgggggg I love that tam is absolutely fed with this scam. I think she might be in a sticky situation because she’s the person taking the money, not the original scammer so she almost looks like part of the scam not a victim. She clearly didn’t do the checks on this woman. Was anyone around to witness the fundraising?

Status
Not open for further replies.