Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
He’s busy trying to get the 3 for 100 in before he goes live 🤣
200.gif

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I think a few of them are doing silly stuff, I never mentioned it because I don't like drawing attention to weird lives but her wee boy was running about in his pants the other night whiles they were all steaming. I reported the live but it felt weird. Just because he's with strangers being streamed.
Someone else has already mentioned back there. There were kids around during the live I saw.

There was a post after that seemed to know more from Scottish tik tok. Can't remember details.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
There’s an account called @yahhhyahh4 that has posted the Angie Irish pub video. I tried to download it but my phone isn’t saving it for some reason
That's the f. I kind of recalled the bar staff had a Spanish/Portuguese accent but couldn't be sure.

@yyahhhyahh4 followed

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
Guys can I ask if anyone got a screen recording of Angie saying about r kelly. Just in Paigeys live and someone called Shabana said she seen it said but it was that quick nobody will have screen recorded it with it being Tony’s live 🤷‍♀️
I missed that one sorry. But you can let Paigey know I have a TikTok up of Angie being very antisemetic. redRedwine also has one of her being well dodgy.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Angie gets into a row with a comment beg about whether a bars a bar or a pub. Angies comments are full of funny fers.

Delusive Susan is up there, she's definitely fing about isn't she? She fing must be?
She’s a t, a proper proper t. She compared the Holocaust to slavery earlier:

IMG_3310.jpeg

IMG_3311.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.