Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Paige and Taurian now showing the death threats miss red and cockerpoo will be seething do this is AMAZING

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So if u have a big gob and don't know how to read a room that's a banging excuse to use racist slurs. The amount of slurs she's used, and who does Red think she is telling people to leave it? And that if she fs up again then people can go for it. Don't forget Reds racial slurs and lied about it saying she was hacked then blamed her child
She's fooked with taurine and Paige in the box ,she can't kick them out ... This is brilliant .... I'm going no where this morning 😭😳😂😂🙈

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Cockerpoo was on last night in paigeys box, she said red was gonna be on today talking about it! Then Taurian showed some messages she got on the screen and cockerpoo shat herself thinking it was miss reds racist posts, and she started making excuses saying it was over 12 years ago! 🤣 she dropped red in it without anyone doing anything it was amazing! Red got called out and they said it’s still wrong if it was 12 years ago, then cockerpoo tried to say she was hacked but the comments were holding it down and saying she wasn’t hacked!
Mercury retrograde, she doesn't know about this subject? My oh my
Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Status
Not open for further replies.