Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone else sick of this app after this week?

Seen innocent people get jumped on and bullied in some witch hunt whilst you have people/big creators being racist, homophobic, transphobic on a live platform and you’ll still have absolute no brain celled people still defend them to death. Has everyone gone fing mental or something?

I’m loosing hope in humanity.
It's unbelievable!!!!!!

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
lost sly promoting his sty business
fun wtf GIF by Mauro Gatti
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I really hate tt after this weekend, red is a t and she said nothing when certi was attacked! Just to educate some of those ignorant bastards, white privilege doesn’t mean your life isn’t hard, it means your skin colour isn’t one of the things making it harder. Black people are always told to let it go and as long as the racist apologises it’s ok! I’m sick of it.. oh and red I haven’t forgot you muted me from pearls live and I will get in your box eventually

Feb 29, 2024
I really hate tt after this weekend, red is a t and she said nothing when certi was attacked! Just to educate some of those ignorant bastards, white privilege doesn’t mean your life isn’t hard, it means your skin colour isn’t one of the things making it harder. Black people are always told to let it go and as long as the racist apologises it’s ok! I’m sick of it.. oh and red I haven’t forgot you muted me from pearls live and I will get in your box eventually
💯💯

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
It's unbelievable!!!!!!
People are being pushed to unaliving on the app because of narratives being pushed and things being twisted (not on about Pearl here btw)

Then people do and say things on live like they do and it’s just dramatised by everyone else for coins and followers. You call someone out for being a genuine horrible person and even a danger to others and it’s just… normalised? Literally what is the point in social media anymore 😂 I’m so angry

Status
Not open for further replies.