Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Are you Feisty? I’m also a good judge of character, and why does feisty need to fight for her children????
You only have to click on her profile to see that the majority of her comments etc are licking that fat slugs s stained arse (fiesty if we weren't sure who I ment ) you're either the slug herself of a flying monkey.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Go do yourself you dumb t. You haven't got a fing clue who I am. No f does. Because unlike all on tiktok. They tell their fing life stories and get into boxes with others and they talk, talk, talk. I'm an observer. A watcher. A mute 🔇
Happy Laugh GIF by Five Guys A Week

You Ok Hun GIF by Poppy Deyes

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Not goddess saying she has made a tenner in 20 hours on tt! Cla sent her a uni earlier someone said 😩
With that attitude she doesn’t even deserve a tenner.

It was disgraceful how she was practically begging big creators to get in her box. There’s only one reason she wants them in her box. Because she’s the biggest clout chaser in the app.

Mar 23, 2024
China
With that attitude she doesn’t even deserve a tenner.

It was disgraceful how she was practically begging big creators to get in her box. There’s only one reason she wants them in her box. Because she’s the biggest clout chaser in the app.
Yes!!! Now she is crying having a pity party for one and Zia is in the comments 😩

Mar 17, 2024
Ireland
No I'm fing not her or Lisa or jigglypuff or anyone. I'm sick of repeating myself. You are all deaf. Fighting against her ex to protect them from her.
Why are people even bringing puffs into it she’s never said anything to anyone.. everyone called her a dribbler and mocked her ms and neurological disorders mocked her hobbies and what she enjoys doing and still she remains silent apart from one time calling tam a liar and a bully after tam went for her first unprovoked , all she’s ever says is , hi how is everyone , even had Mb calling her a t in here like why what has a venerable young girl ever done to anyone apart from going live to live saying hi in a chat , never spoke in a box , it’s shocking behaviour stop bullying her she’s a very poorly girl

• Wow
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Status
Not open for further replies.