Not open for further replies.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Sophies selling stinky minge juice
1000006776.png

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve been thinking this for such a long time and I haven’t expressed it with anyone before but I want to open up about it cause it is triggering me. Has anyone else noticed how tiny rickstas mouth hole is? It’s like one of them filters that make it look like a tiny piss hole. I want to know if he’s capable of biting down on a burger or if he has to flatten it first
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_220645_Google~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_220645_Google~2.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 35
You never heard of Fatti soph? Oh she’s a treasure! A pathological liar, scammer, nonce. Lies for attention, mocks dead babies and doxs children. Oh and of course lied about cancer. She’s deeply unlikeable and lives a sad little life begging attention while sitting and playing with her neglected children’s slime.
You missed out her coolest flex - playing Fortnite

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Big love to PagieyBaby, Taurian, Hann, Marcel, LondonBulldog, Jay_nuh and so many others who have been so amazing the last week on the app. How they’ve sat there and keep their heads up high with all the abuse they’ve had I’ll never know.

🖤💪🏻
Ps I do actually have so much white shame in general but this week on the app? Nah 🫠 mortified fr.

I’ve just offered to go in box and green screen the miss red photos, if miss red has got to her and repercussions etc might be easier if someone else does it. but the kids aren’t sleeping, I’m blaming the eclipse.

so if she will allow it will someone else go up to do it if I can’t?
Who’s able to? Out the b!!! I would but I don’t have enough followers and if I did I still wouldn’t cause I’m a pussy and I lied about saying I would to look good

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve just offered to go in box and green screen the miss red photos, if miss red has got to her and repercussions etc might be easier if someone else does it. but the kids aren’t sleeping, I’m blaming the eclipse.

so if she will allow it will someone else go up to do it if I can’t?
I don't understand why anyone's scared of her, I came out the live hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.