Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
He’s such a smarmy bastard. Stop talking in riddles and “say it with chest” you piece of manipulative s. They know Red has the most support out of all of them, so if they come on threatening that she’ll leave the app people will stop talking about Pearl. They’re scared people will keep highlighting the Facebook posts because Reds story doesn’t add up.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Whilst listening in to the live last night I did hear Taurian reply to a comment saying `I've not seen the address in here but if it is it'll be blocked` but like others , I didn't actually see anything doxxed.
Her address was not doxxed. Her name yes, but that's already public information and she's said it herself on her own live

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
someone did say that miss red was being doxxed, the commenter must’ve meant her name, somewhere along the line it’s been twisted that her address got leaked. That was never the case. Her name has been out there , she even says it herself. He really is twisting the narrative here.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 8, 2024
I swear to god Alex is desperate to piggy back off this. Don't know who he thinks he is. Saying we have no life and sat with pot noodle hey Alex hun remember the lengthy lives you did focusing on one person angie? All the bully edits you were creating. Pipe down sunshine. You have no fing right to gob off. Where is the energy for your girlfriend after all the cock pictures you were sending other women and bashing your bishop while sat on mute.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Pigham can do off

Her address wasn’t doxxed.

Is he implying that I doxxed her address? Because he needs to remember the critical part of doxxing is that it’s private information. Therefore anything posted on Facebook with the little public symbol next to it is impossible to doxx.

Furdermore, she has acted billy big bollocks many times on her live and told people her full name. This makes the information public, so again, incapable of doxxing.

You cannot doxx public information.

I am sorry that Donna is racist and transphobic and you’re so deluded that you believe she was hacked.
I’m sorry you don’t have the capacity to understand that your friend isn’t the perfect little peach she makes out to be.
do yous

Status
Not open for further replies.