Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ah s, just remembered my jam donut incident at work, that was one time Alex! One time, I ate the other donuts over a bin thank you very much.
Oscar The Grouch 10000 Post GIF

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Pigham can do off

Her address wasn’t doxxed.

Is he implying that I doxxed her address? Because he needs to remember the critical part of doxxing is that it’s private information. Therefore anything posted on Facebook with the little public symbol next to it is impossible to doxx.

Furdermore, she has acted billy big bollocks many times on her live and told people her full name. This makes the information public, so again, incapable of doxxing.

You cannot doxx public information.

I am sorry that Donna is racist and transphobic and you’re so deluded that you believe she was hacked.
I’m sorry you don’t have the capacity to understand that your friend isn’t the perfect little peach she makes out to be.
do yous
Exactly this

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Can we spam Alex to ask who doxxed address?

I know it wasn’t doxxed by me and I logged in another account to check comments as you can see muted comments if you join a live after they were muted and there was no addresses

And J can do off about Diadro. I’ll tag her in the many many video I have about Diadro.
I did ask but no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.