Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think he said her old and her new address.

Either way, I’ve never known either of the addresses.

It’s funny because when I witnessed THE GHOSTS doxxing a child’s address, I made sure I screen recorded it as irrefutable proof, so that I could prove it happened.

Yet the majority of CC we’re in that live last night and not one of us seen an address posted in there, but magically someone from Team Racist managed to see it, but can’t show censored proof of it?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So she's leaving the app because she's racist and someone knows where she used to live 😭 get a grip
I think they all live in the Stone Age where people go and meet up for fisticuffs in fields like Tony wants to. There is no benefit in showing where somebody lives. The whole point is the racist platform on the Internet. They don’t spew hate speech from the streets with a megaphone so nobody needs to know where they live,

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Also if this was a genuine police case, and the police had proof that she didn’t make the posts and she perhaps doesn’t have access to the account to delete, the police would have power to remove the account would they not?
Unfortunately they don't, I had to deal with trying to get a Facebook account removed years ago and contacted the police and spoke to them at length but in the end I had to deal with Facebook, which was a nightmare, and it never got resolved. This message seems vague but I don't want to go into the details.

Reactions: deadwood
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Alex talking about going to live in the real world.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.