Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
American Horror Story Liar GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ohhh I did wonder who she meant! Because it went in a completely different direction, I didn’t really know what to say. i’m sorry if I embarrassed us 😭
no you didnt - you made it seem like we are nice people (which we are) and that will seperate your profile from this furour. Theyt want villains as they dont want to villify this playform as that would be bad for business.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
1. When Cock-in-Mouth starts talking I stop listening. I think she wrote some of the comments. The racist stuff using the N-word I do believe was her Ex. I love a good trolling but I won't use something attached to someone's trauma because I know what that feels like. But that's just my personal line not to cross. I don't judge anyone else who does because the scroll button is so easy to use. NO hate to you at all. Just my feelings on it. You keep being the badass that you are.
I dunno if I'm just hard hearted but nobody is even questioning her abuse. Usually when something like this happens that part would be ripped apart. I think people have been quiet fair with her 😅🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
1. When Cock-in-Mouth starts talking I stop listening. I think she wrote some of the comments. The racist stuff using the N-word I do believe was her Ex. I love a good trolling but I won't use something attached to someone's trauma because I know what that feels like. But that's just my personal line not to cross. I don't judge anyone else who does because the scroll button is so easy to use. NO hate to you at all. Just my feelings on it. You keep being the badass that you are.
if the ex situation is true - half of the comments are her and half are her ex. Depends which flavour of racism you prefer but i find them equally as abhorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.