Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I might be very wrong but I have a feeling Alex is in here commenting trying to work out who it might be, he knows to much and quotes a lot from here and blames us all
It is just a feeling I have xx
they read here daily - cockerpoo even knows me and @MrsDoubtfire like each others comments. I think they think people here are also tiktokers or somethnig, people with other accounts. Its hard to follow but I am not sure what crime they think the police would go to levels of forensic online investigation to solve?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh look at them having a giggle at EQ bullying Miss Certi yesterday and they’re so against bullying 🥱
That was horrofic yesterday and really upsetting. I felt awkward in the box when she asked me about doing new pictures because I did some before but I just laughed it off and was polite. I’ve never minded EQ too much, she’s a self confessed t and she has changed these past months and I respected that. Yesterday wasn’t an act though and was very upsetting to watch.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I might be very wrong but I have a feeling Alex is in here commenting trying to work out who it might be, he knows to much and quotes a lot from here and blames us all
It is just a feeling I have xx
And also her saying her phone number has been doxed as well like I said that has to be inner circle and Alex I don’t trust one bit
Wouldn't surprise me

Nov 10, 2023
alex reading comment cafe like …
IMG_5219.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That was horrofic yesterday and really upsetting. I felt awkward in the box when she asked me about doing new pictures because I did some before but I just laughed it off and was polite. I’ve never minded EQ too much, she’s a self confessed t and she has changed these past months and I respected that. Yesterday wasn’t an act though and was very upsetting to watch.
At first i was a bit vexed that you laughed along with her, i will admit. but within a few mins i reflected and thought - well tbh youre not gonna get into a barney with her.. like i said they want a villain, and theres no point in you going at them if you enjoy posting your AI artwork and having a tiktok for it. Just like i didnt go at angie when i wanted to talk to Ricksta - it served me no purpose and I am not one for pointless slanging matches. it was brave to join them to speak so you did well. although cockerpoo gave you one of her underhand telligns off.

I agree with what you said about EQ.. i have been on a sine graph of feelings about her and now its back to the bottom of the curve. Miss red has been crazy to befriend EQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.