Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah, she wasn't around for ages under the slayer account but I noticed she came back recently, under a different name at 1st but got called out by sere in my.live and then blocked, then she changed it back to slayer. I was pissed off as had been talking with her for weeks.
Even the slug fiesty seen through her and that says alot

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
Sorry not sorry πŸ˜‘

Attachments

• IMG_4608.jpeg
    IMG_4608.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 41
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

SORRY IM WRITING THIS IN BIG SO IT GETS ATTENTION​

THIS MORNING, ALEX MADE A CLAIM THAT LAST NIGHT IN TAURIANS LIVE, IN THE COMMENTS, THAT MISS REDS ADDRESS WAS DOXXED​

Ok I’m done with big writing it’s too big.

So, none of the moderators from Taurian live have said that seen the comment and muted it.

Nobody seen the comment.
I was devotedly reading the comments the entire time, other than when I was in the box.

I think everyone from this CC post was in that live last night.

Not one single person has said they saw an address be doxxed in Taurians live last night.

Other than Alex.

He claims he was sent a screenshot showing proof of the doxxing.

If you make a comment in a live, and it gets ghosted, on your phone screen it just looks like any regular comment. But only you see it. The rest of the chat doesn’t.

Going by the fact that not one single person has claimed to have even seen this doxxing, let alone the fact that other people would have screenshot it, the perpetrator of the doxxing is the person who sent you the screenshot, Alex.

They are the only person who seen this comment.
Which means it came from them!

So you need to look a little closer to home when you’re trying to fathom who doxxed Miss Red last night.

That’s if it did happen and it wasn’t fabricated as a diversion.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Hide GIF by Identity
<3

I've not seen or read much today but what i will say on what i have seen is all this about dreads and pearls mental healths and the fake claims of doxing that they cannot provide proof off because its not true and did not happen couldn't even run the fing 100 meters with that lie alex fing brigham. What about all the people they have affected that includes you alex? What about everyone in here that they are threatening to dox? When do everyone elses feelings matter unless your a big creator, a massive t or a liar like alex and dreads cult. This app makes me rage.
What scouse slayer done what massively twisted they ran her off the app and doxed her they are fing revolting humans

Status
Not open for further replies.