Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
No a few were friends with leona a VERY long time ago before she said all that evil s

Ahhhh Ok. I'm getting so confused.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
GUYS JUST TO CLARIFY

THEY DO NOT MEAN US GOOD BUNCH THEY KNOW WE HAVE THEIR BACKS ON THIS.

Someone did however name a bunch of them in here in the early hours. An account called Terrys chocolate orange. They do not mean the rest of us 🖤
I’m so lost on this one. There are so many side storylines I can’t for the life of me work this one out. And I watched Tony when he drunk was on live with Hann and Paige etc.

How is Claire bear involved? People don’t call her plm here they’re always positive about her.

• Love
Reactions: ttsnooper

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’m fing fuming! WHY THE do IS SERENA AND SNEL BLAMING CC FOR CALLING THEM PLM! We were the ones who screen recorded the fing proof and we were all here saying Claire and that are not part of that group! I’ve seen one person say they are and that’s it! They can all get fed now except Clairebear I still love her 🤎
Nooo I promise they know it’s not CC as a whole but they are very much in their feelings and anger and it does sound like they’re saying all of us

There was someone on here being a t and lying naming them and they mean that comment 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.