Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop directing judas to diamond art lives you'll end up giving her a mental breakdown and directing her to shien πŸ˜‚πŸ’Ž
_694c67cf-03ed-4c02-885b-192d39b64bce.jpeg
Don't be sad I'm joking πŸ˜‚

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Have you ALL seen this video??
Another one of Miss Reds friends BEING RACIST the other night ANOTHER FYP INCICENT NOT MENTIONED !!!!
DaFuckkkk wow how the do does she think it’s ok to call a Jamaican woman a dutty breed. Like do should she get away with that. 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can we stop directing judas to diamond art lives you'll end up giving her a mental breakdown and directing her to shien πŸ˜‚πŸ’Ž
_694c67cf-03ed-4c02-885b-192d39b64bce.jpeg
I just fell into a diamond art live. The lady had a face slimming filter on but the phone was pointing at the art so it kept popping.

Forgive me but is it literally just sticking stickers on paint by numbers type stuff? Like zero creativity

Feb 29, 2024
Miss J.. I know you're sniffing around Comment Cafe in the shadows and sending seemingly ''innocuous messages'' to Comment Cafe users but actually planting seeds of doubt to bring about division and to gather ''intel''.

I just want you to know this: that hold you think you have on UK Tik Tok you will NEVER have on Comment Cafe.
Who has she been messaging? She should be exposed!

Mar 16, 2024
London
I just fell into a diamond art live. The lady had a face slimming filter on but the phone was pointing at the art so it kept popping.

Forgive me but is it literally just sticking stickers on paint by numbers type stuff? Like zero creativity
It is, but it numbs your brain, like you literally forget everything apart from colours and numbers. It's quite a helpful distraction but I have a short attention span so can't sit for hours doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.