Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Thank you, these last few day watching these “big” creators think they can get away with saying what they want has really pissed me off. Then you get someone like Claire who is all nice when she wants to be in on the s that’s going down and having people support her, then throws out her micro racism and aggression towards a woman who had done her no harm, she just want to get in a box where she though was a safe space to talk. Her actions are no better that pearls, reds and every other t on the app.
I got told in a live the other day that I’m one of the nice trolls, well do that the twats have well and truly woken up my feral side.
Aint non of you safe from me now bitches 😠
Looking forward to seeing your feral side 🫶😉💪😎

• Haha
Reactions: SourCherries
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Welcome to the madhouse where our Judas is driving the bus. 🤎
forum book GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Thank you, these last few day watching these “big” creators think they can get away with saying what they want has really pissed me off. Then you get someone like Claire who is all nice when she wants to be in on the s that’s going down and having people support her, then throws out her micro racism and aggression towards a woman who had done her no harm, she just want to get in a box where she though was a safe space to talk. Her actions are no better that pearls, reds and every other t on the app.
I got told in a live the other day that I’m one of the nice trolls, well do that the twats have well and truly woken up my feral side.
Oh s. I’ve missed loads

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Did you hear her apologise by any chance? Not sure if you were still around but I don’t think she actually realised how it came across until she said it back and stuff. Doesn’t take it away from how you’re feeling because it’s valid!
Think she thought it was a fake coming to cause trouble and didn’t look at it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😭

Im just hoping you heard it for yourself more than anything. Also just hoping everyone in general is okay is been fing wildness and I’m exhausted listening to tiny tony ranting on going through screen recordings 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.