Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie claiming to not to want to associate with people who doxx kids and that as soon as she found out about Yvonne she blocked her. They fell out because Angie fell out with the entire group of friends she had in one week. Nothing to do with Yvonne being in the server. Also, she fully knew Kendra was in PLM, Kendra was involved in trolling her and even just a couple of months ago she still has Kendra in her box. Angie is ridiculous

Julie bad girl has always sed she was in the discord before it got bad alot was in there at 1st then left
From what I’ve learnt over the past few weeks about the server is there were different areas? Some people were there in the Lucy rose section watching/taking part in trolling her, then there was the bad PLM section? I could be wrong as I don’t even know what discord actually is 😂 I think it is possible that innocent people went in there early on unaware that the bad ones would get involved.

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Happy Eid
Eid Al Fitr Eid GIF

Angie you’re literally besties with Aki it’s wild that you’re still running around the app calling everyone PLM. Squeak has never denied being in the server, this isn’t new information. You’re the one that’s still speaking to members who are currently active and doing the most.
I was up late one night watching her with Aki in her box and she was literally flirting with him.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Don’t be offended. She wants CC blocked cause we apparently were getting her banned by reporting her. I think she likes baguette though 😂
She really does but Baguette has done loads (which I love, don’t get me wrong) so it’s confusing as do 🤣

Edit: meant to add, the only time I report her, is when she’s on screen with blood on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.