Not open for further replies.
Bad gyal squeak is not amused
Screenshot_20240410-165546.png
This may be more accurate
IMG_7941.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Taurian is out for blood now on all of them. She’s going live tonight
Can confirm this; she’s messaged me. The EDL massive don’t seem to realise how many young POC they have offended and outraged.
We all know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - her and her fellow creators are gunning for the lot of them 👏🏼👏🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can confirm this; she’s messaged me. The EDL massive don’t seem to realise how many young POC they have offended and outraged.
We all know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - her and her fellow creators are gunning for the lot of them 👏🏼👏🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼
If you’re in contact with her, could you possible tell her that we do have the recording now from when I entered the box, to when Hann verbalised that Miss Red was ‘doxxed’ as we were only running off our word and her mods word before but now there’s legitimate proof so whoever told Hann that false story is also trying to drag Hann into s.

She hasn’t read my messages yet but she said she had over 80 unread 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
If you’re in contact with her, could you possible tell her that we do have the recording now from when I entered the box, to when Hann verbalised that Miss Red was ‘doxxed’ as we were only running off our word and her mods word before but now there’s legitimate proof so whoever told Hann that false story is also trying to drag Hann into s.

She hasn’t read my messages yet but she said she had over 80 unread 🤣🤣
Yeah it sounds like she has had loads and loads. Sure I will tell her to contact yoy

To Pearl Tony etc this - is what happens if you’re racist consistently online.

Find Out School GIF by FOMO Duck

I don’t know if anyone else will find this as funny as I am finding it but here is my AI song called ‘shoobedy doobedy smells like a binman’
I am worried about your brain process 😂 this is way too funny. I’m absolutely floored 💀 I’d love to troll in ways like this

Status
Not open for further replies.