Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
@SweetButSour talk to me, any highlights of the past 4hrs I would enjoy?! 😭😭😭
No strangely I’m agreeing with Irish Kelly’s recent ramblings 😩! Alex got his arse handed to him by the menopause mafia and hasn’t been back since, Pearl is a massive thunder t, J has started acting like 10 men, and dim Donna thinks she runs things. Tony is still hiding from the menopause mafia and Mabel has left the app AGAIN XXXX Is that ok sexy tits x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Scream GIF by Originals

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I love this but I’m feeling a bit deflated tonight 😞 I don’t feel like people are standing together at all. Maybe I just need to recharge?

Im so tired as a survivor hearing that everyone’s a pedlo, I’m tired of innocent people being branded with it, I’m tired of big creators doing the worst and being rewarded for it. I’m tired of feeling trampled on. I’m tired of how quick people are to thinking they have answers when they don’t, or ignoring b&w evidence.

Im just a little… meh
You have to seperate them from us, they (TikTok cliques) aren’t united. When they are, it’s only ever temporary. Here we are free, we can speak our minds and relieve our frustrations about creators and in small part, our lives.

Judas zones out about here

Don’t ever seek validation from TikTok, because you’ll never find consistency within, especially on that side of TikTok. I’ve learnt that if I change my perspective, it can change my expectations and then I’m not disappointed or hurt as much ❤️‍🩹

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No strangely I’m agreeing with Irish Kelly’s recent ramblings 😩! Alex got his arse handed to him by the menopause mafia and hasn’t been back since, Pearl is a massive thunder t, J has started acting like 10 men, and dim Donna thinks she runs things. Tony is still hiding from the menopause mafia and Mabel has left the app AGAIN XXXX Is that ok sexy tits x
I actually stopped listening when I started agreeing with everything she said. I felt destabilised.

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you very much my gorgeous gal! You have a beautiful way with words, you know that right? Phwoarrrr tits 😉 None compare to yours 😈😈😈

Status
Not open for further replies.