Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
We on a separate thread had sussed out she lied about PTSD and OCD and ADHD. She also had alot of friends take the s that she had caused. Something also about her being a mod for kendra and friends with sausage. I also genuinely dislike she blamed the thread we were in and said we are why she TRIGGER WARNING: SH...

As someone who has had personal experience with SH with family that really fing pissed me off...
Ohhh thanks I'm off to read that thread 👀

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous

Medusa

I so very nearly laugh reacted because of the Judas zones out part 😂 then realised how rude it would have been. But you’re right. I know you’re right because I’ve experienced it myself and seen it happen over and over again. It’s hard trying to figure it out when you think of things in black and white.

I always have faith in people but I just seem to be loosing it more more. At least if it sticks I can not be so disappointed in the future?😂
I think this week seeing so many people I used to think nicely of on the app, all do the things they have - I’m feeling a bit more disheartened❤️
You're not the first and unfortunately you won't be the last person to be fooled by these so called 'creators' on the app.
Please don't be so hard on yourself.
I will always give someone a chance - but ONE chance only. (Life is too short to surround yourself with people that abuse your kindness or take you for granted) Remenber - Its their loss and another persons gain.
Don't change the good qualities you have, just to suit people that don't deserve them. Keep your chin up!
At this point judas and the majority of this thread have zoned out.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
So Felicity is throwing Tink under the bus? Made the mistake of having time off and now clueless to what's happening now? 🙃
Well I think that felicity has been accusing Tink of undoing the block list but it but she was on a different account and she has evidence of felicity chatting to PLM and this

Attachments

• IMG_7427.jpeg
    IMG_7427.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 78

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I wanna apologise though about ranting about this jodie lass, but sitting for hours with her "evidence", creating a timeline with it all and it not adding up and her blaming us for pushing her mental health to the edge... it's really pushed me to the edge anger wise! I absolutely hate being made to feel s for having morals...

Status
Not open for further replies.