Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
oooh before I forget I remember earlier something was mentioned about EQ being done for benefit fraud in Nanny Gโ€™s usual group, does anyone have the deets on that because Iโ€™d love to know more - canโ€™t stand that EQ wannabe Regina George!

Also on the subject of EQ anyone know if sheโ€™s still with Unity Agency, the same one Gracie is with?? Because to me itโ€™s very interesting that Gracie is all โ€œEQ youโ€™ll have to be a good person now youโ€™re with Unity.โ€ And EQ is all over TT being the usual EQ.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
oooh before I forget I remember earlier something was mentioned about EQ being done for benefit fraud in Nanny Gโ€™s usual group, does anyone have the deets on that because Iโ€™d love to know more - canโ€™t stand that EQ wannabe Regina George!

Also on the subject of EQ anyone know if sheโ€™s still with Unity Agency, the same one Gracie is with?? Because to me itโ€™s very interesting that Gracie is all โ€œEQ youโ€™ll have to be a good person now youโ€™re with Unity.โ€ And EQ is all over TT being the usual EQ.
IMG_1160.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Unity is Gracieโ€™s agency

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Are they just gonna go through the whole of comment cafe blaming them for the imaginary dox until someone bites ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The thing is no even if someone was going to doxx like that why would they even bother with Miss Red?? No one cares about her! Like everyone is FED UP with her and her egotistical BS and her crappy behaviour and her racism etc but no one (especially here) would doxx her like are they fr?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Okay so I truly do not like Angie, thereโ€™s justโ€ฆaside from the fact sheโ€™s a complete toolโ€ฆthereโ€™s something about her that sets my teeth on edge (and itโ€™s not her weirdly blue teeth from her overconsumption of grape juice) but I went in her live for about five minutes-ish (that was as much as I could handle before my eyes started trying to roll permanently back into my skull) and I can not fathom how she has the sheer gall to sit there (drunk as a skunk) preaching about how high and mighty she is when she has done the sheer amount of disgusting things sheโ€™s done and continues to do those things. Truly no perspective. No awareness. No accountability. Sheโ€™s delusional.

I mean Christ on a bicycle does that woman have no shame?
She's just a LIAH. She's brought up her 'friend' who had 'mental health and would lie about the most awful things for no reason' - the friend is her. If she were to be diagnosed with BPD (not sure if she is) it's usually not diagnosed by itself, I'd wager the bribe money on Histrionic personality disorder. That or she's just foul and medicating cause of the pain from the Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.