Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Apprently mother Teresa asked comment cafe to do a summary every day. Tink asked if they had got back to him?

Isn’t it weird how they like comment cafe but they also singled out 3 of us as being evil devils, like they want to divide us off so they can still enjoy and try to be on side CC as a whole.

MT is not getting a summary thanks.
Talking about did we get back to him, no we didn't. Everyone's out of office 😭

Mar 2, 2024
Apprently mother Teresa asked comment cafe to do a summary every day. Tink asked if they had got back to him?

Isn’t it weird how they like comment cafe but they also singled out 3 of us as being evil devils, like they want to divide us off so they can still enjoy and try to be on side CC as a whole.

These fs really think their something don’t they

Feb 29, 2024
The Bria lass? Tried my hardest to get through to her but it’s so hard to talk properly in the chat. I said for her to come here but she seems determined that we’re working with Ang 🤦🏻‍♀️
Weird she didn’t wanna interact with me much! Not sure why tbh!
38B91193-1A24-4DC2-B093-ED589A49D2BD.png
29D06477-BD81-4734-9665-44056BEBBBA2.png

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

If someone wants to they will do. He's fing thick isn't he? He must be or he's just really narrowband.

I made him his own thread, everyone check it out because I can't be fed with it.

Reactions: HairyPoppins

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

MT can get fed. What an absolute t.

Status
Not open for further replies.