Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Nah im already on here on another profile but ive been watching you for a while since a few people told us about the accounts in the server and accounts in here with the same name? Well if your not her then your not and nothing to worry about. This is the problem with these sort of things.
You Plm mother fers are a nutty bunch of paranoid trolls, spending all day trolling each other on multiple accounts, make it make sense 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Remember not too long ago when Elphaba was accused of calling JoJo a slur for being disabled and there was outrage between that crowd lead by EQ that no proof as in screen recordings then it did not happen? Well here we are in a similar no proof didn't happen situ but they all believe this... I can't say make it make sense because that phrase grates on me but.........

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This isn’t a trauma dump but my neck pain is shocking tonight so I had to take some codeine and I only took one but it’s making me fall asleep so bad and I’m going to miss so much being asleep at this time of night

Record all the good s for me 🤣
I was in an accident some years ago and was on some pretty strong stuff , but NOTHING makes me feel like Codeine does , even co-codamol makes me feel like I'm on another planet! Make sure you're eating plenty of prunes 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.