Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Irish kelly is in fight mode
Mad Season 3 GIF by The Real Bros of Simi Valley

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Honestly right where do they all get off with weird and vague threats “if others come for you you’ll be on your own” what the f is that supposed to even mean like???? Swear all these weirdos talk like they’re in the mafia or something.
They seriously believe that they are Tiktok and that they control the narrative. But they’ve come up against the wrong one cos I will tell them about themselves

Mar 2, 2024
So I hate to even bring this up but I have epilepsy and it can be triggered by flashing is there a way to not see flashing gifs on here that you know of? Just thought I would ask because I want everyone to still be able to use whatever gifs and everything they want but also don’t want to risk anything 💜💜
I honestly don’t know so I’ll be mindful x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s not just blocked words that ghost. I remember like two years ago or something, the word ‘watermelon’ was completely ghosted all over TikTok live. And I’m sure the word butterfly was aswell.

Some accounts ghost aswell, like if they made a new account to try type the address on, sometimes I’ve made accounts and they’ve never been able to comment even HELLO in a live just none of their comments ever show

There’s also though the potential if SS exists that it was manipulated by Alex the photoshop whizz kid
But what are the chances of the address being a chosen ghosted word… seems like a miracle coincidence. Unless the filters recognise character strings that could denote an address with postcode etc? I’m leaning towards there is no screenshot now.
I’m just watching alrx in kellys now

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone need help nodding off ??? Anyone regretting their life choices??? This could be something for you 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Am I old? I don't get the need to stream yourself playing a game. I just don't get it.

20240411_003735.jpg
DG bruv you need to learn about angles you look like a floating fing head sitting there like that

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I honestly don’t know so I’ll be mindful x
I really do hate to make any issue about it like most of the time it’s fine it’s just the very flashy gifs so don’t worry too much and thank you for being mindful I don’t like to ever encroach on others space and be like “Blah you can’t do this” because I’m not like that, just don’t want to be doing the worm yk 💜

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Kelly’s ramping up to full volume so it might not be best for a relaxing night tbh. Alex has his quiet nighttime voice on too. Also why does she always wear the cowboy hat it makes it so silly
She might have let Angie talk her into cutting her own hair with kitchen shears. Then realised that was the moment she fed up 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.