Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So is ALEX MISS DREADS MOD AGAIN?
I couldn't watch her today , I shouted ' get fing on with it ' too many times .... I went shopping for my own sanity -her fing presentation of FYP is so fustrating, she flits to much and is so flakey ....aggravates me to the point I shout.... I can't comment either as I'm on my stealth account....blocked on others .....I just wish she'd concentrate ,I'm to organised .....

Nov 10, 2023
So is ALEX MISS DREADS MOD AGAIN?
I couldn't watch her today , I shouted ' get fing on with it ' too many times .... I went shopping for my own sanity -her fing presentation of FYP is so fustrating, she flits to much and is so flakey ....aggravates me to the point I shout.... I can't comment either as I'm on my stealth account....blocked on others .....I just wish she'd concentrate ,I'm to organised .....
He never wasn’t mod. She said today she was swapping the mod for him from his other account to the one he’s using now.

Reactions: Hopper01
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I really don't get why people are shocked at the lows Johnny goes to. Hes a heroin addict with an obsession about taking plm down. He does the exact same stuff they do but the only difference is he has nothing to lose. None of them do. They are all the dregs of society. Where as when Iv sae some of plm being doxed as vile as they are they actually do have somewhat life's outside of the internet. Life's they refuse to leave the internet for but life's none the less.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Alex tirn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_143519_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_143519_TikTok.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 34

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Ruth whining about her wife losing her job over online arguments 🤦🏻‍♂️ guess what Ruth… leave the internet! All of you that moan and whinge about people online affecting your life just walk the do away! And then it stops! It’s not a difficult concept for anyone with an ounce of brainpower
WAIT!!!!!!!!😳Someone has a JOB?!?!? To lose

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ruth whining about her wife losing her job over online arguments 🤦🏻‍♂️ guess what Ruth… leave the internet! All of you that moan and whinge about people online affecting your life just walk the do away! And then it stops! It’s not a difficult concept for anyone with an ounce of brainpower
I lost my job as a civil servant over a Facebook argument 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.