Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
All I hear is
talking spongebob squarepants GIF

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can’t believe he’s grouping us as a collective and blaming all of us. IF this is true, which is yet to be shown, why on earth would we knowingly collaborate to break the law? Critically think Alex. I call out bad behaviour (like most) and make satirical artwork.

You’ve blamed us all and blocked us so we can’t defend ourselves. That’s a real Angie move, Alex. Grow up and use your brain and talk to us.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I used to get oxy's on prescription but I would never put one in my system. Benzodiazepine's are horrific to come off and Opiates are just as bad.
I've never tried green but I would try edibles.
Yes I’d never take them again,was never warned by my gp about them or anything. I googled them after I’d been on them for a few weeks then weaned myself off

Reactions: Medusa

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
He does realise as well... the majority of us sleep at night. Yes we actually have a life... do you really think i can be arsed reading 200 pages from while i was asleep on drama that wasn't relevant at the point of reading?! Majority of us would have missed doxing while the other would of called them out and ignored

Think about this wisely now: Dread had a mental breakdown over her current address being doxed alex has had proof everyday until today now they drag out a news article which was posted at the beginning of February i wasnt even part off here then 😂. Also red said it was her neighbour that gave us trolls her information. The lies on top of lies are fing sick and detrimental fing absolutely pigs.

Oh and remember Red and J paid a £200 bribe to out the person who doxed her this week!!

Lying money grabbing narcissistic fs

Status
Not open for further replies.