Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
The screenshot he just showed

Lying fs

IMG_1165.jpeg

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Who said this? I have not heard Taurian say anything about blocking anyone from Comment Cafe.

If we haven't heard it from her directly, I think we should give Taurian the benefit of the doubt.
No she’s right. Han said that Taurian is going live later and Alex can jump in the box. She said that she’ll block us Alex just needed to send her the names because we’re Donna’s trolls

Yeah, suddenly this is the reason today. 2 separate issues that don't have any realtion.
Alex can suck a do. And when he’s done he can slurp miss reds ass juice and go swivel. Why is everyone trying to get me to go into a psychotic rage when I’ve been doing so well, for so long 👹👹👹👹

Mar 1, 2024
It really does need to be highlighted that Grimsby posting a video of a public article about Miss Red from 2015 at an address she doesnt live at 2 months ago isn't anything to do with the doxing Miss Red claimed lead her to want to take her own life at the weekend.
I think all this a distraction from the fact miss red posted racist Facebook messages and can’t just own it and apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.