Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomemory7757

Mar 3, 2024
Watching Angie and Lynz do ''interviews for new mods is truly something never seen before ... oh ... sorry my mistake i have seen that method before and that was when i worked in pre school, the way they both played the two 'popular' kids picking out new friends just goes to show that clearly when they were both at pre school many years ago they defiantly the kids that were excluded by the other children in games hence why now they both have to make out just how important they are when really they are sad neglected toddler brain in wrinkle suits. what a sad pathetic life they both lead .. bless them .. well not really

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Watching Angie and Lynz do ''interviews for new mods is truly something never seen before ... oh ... sorry my mistake i have seen that method before and that was when i worked in pre school, the way they both played the two 'popular' kids picking out new friends just goes to show that clearly when they were both at pre school many years ago they defiantly the kids that were excluded by the other children in games hence why now they both have to make out just how important they are when really they are sad neglected toddler brain in wrinkle suits. what a sad pathetic life they both lead .. bless them .. well not really
You should be mod

Status
Not open for further replies.