Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Miss red in her group chat right now thinking she bamboozled us

Feb 28, 2024
USA
⚠️ ⚠️ CAFFEINE ADDICTS - this is pretty important , please check your settings to make sure you have everything on here either hidden or fake , location , emails address etc , I spotted a profile earlier that's been changed now but I beg you to check your own settings whilst it's hot in here with all the traffic. ⚠️⚠️
I checked mine yesterday and changed the email. Everything else is 🤫

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
⚠️ ⚠️ CAFFEINE ADDICTS - this is pretty important , please check your settings to make sure you have everything on here either hidden or fake , location , emails address etc , I spotted a profile earlier that's been changed now but I beg you to check your own settings whilst it's hot in here with all the traffic. ⚠️⚠️
Will you check mine please

Reactions: SweetButSour

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Oh it’s seems that neither one of them can get there stories straight😂 I’m living for all of these lives that are happening right now🫡 all the wall around you are crumbling down alex🫢 youv never been this man that just goes around the app “ helping woman” instead you get your tall whacked out and send them screenshots🍆 please I beg🙏🏻 get the saying “its a stone wall fact” to do😂😂

I know your reading these comments so I will ask that you make a public apology to everyone that you outted CC as the people that doxxed miss reds address when it wasn’t doxxed atall was it Alex🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

Chat s, Get Banged😁
Kind regards
All at comment cafe🤎✌🏽
Big Beg is all over the place with her story, probably off her chops on martini and script meds.
Miss J is a thick t of a troll who can't be fed with facts.
Cockercunt has her story straight. Which is a fs trick.
Felicity is womping, suspicious little t of fake cowboy.
Pighams a fing pervert who lies to gain access to all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.