Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I’m bringing up old s but not sure if this has been addressed , I’ve been watching taurian and I’ve been trying to find proof of Alex making out that Miss Red was wanting to …you know.. he said he meant leaving the app and he gaslit everyone. Look at @bczombie on TT for proof on what he was eluding to. I hope miss red has seen it because she is was shocked when someone brought it up.
My amazing memory can tell you what was said. He said that she’s had to ring an ambulance because her anxiety is so bad again. He then went mad saying that there’s 5/6 people in comment cafe he is going to out and doxx them and if anything happens to Miss Red then everyone in comment cafe is getting doxxed. He was so angry saying it and his tone of voice meant if she kills herself. He also said later about her being close to the edge type thing.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I can't cope with your answers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

I'm not angie ya fs

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Sorry if I’m bringing up old s but not sure if this has been addressed , I’ve been watching taurian and I’ve been trying to find proof of Alex making out that Miss Red was wanting to …you know.. he said he meant leaving the app and he gaslit everyone. Look at @bczombie on TT for proof on what he was eluding to. I hope miss red has seen it because she is was shocked when someone brought it up.
No he said after the way she was with her mental health and an ambulance had to be called and he didn’t think shed be around much longer, and then he said do you think that too J? And she said yeah. That’s what he was implying. Because he then said he HAD to speak to Simon on the phone too

Status
Not open for further replies.