Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I thought that at first im not gunna lie. But after hearing and seeing the way swearing shep and her team came in and she ran off. I had no idea she used to be a mod and she'd caused trouble over their too. She caused trouble in other places from what I've read and heard. Im sorry but not everyone else can be wrong about a person.
I’m talking about the stonewall facts not personalities. He said that he got proof from felicity. But she messaged him then he never checked for any proof - and then told everyone he did have proof. That isn’t anyone’s fault but his.

Edit to say he also accused me of a crime and eh woul put me in jail over something he didn’t see

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Why Is Alex whispering ? Does he think we all can't hear what he's saying if he whispers on m

No hate to anyone, no drama, no anything basically - I've had many stalkers from the internet that found my address and turned up at my house despite me only having said "hello" to them on games or whatever so I know how scary and fked having people turn up at your door can be (literally last year I had a guy turn up at my house from France!) but this is facts.

In no way is it illegal for anyone to share public information whatsoever.
If your name/address/etc has been put out there in public records and then it is found by someone or searched for by someone and shown by that someone or posted somewhere you can't have them arrested and you can't sue them. There's nothing you could press charges for.

Is that wrong on a moral level? It's up to personal feelings on the matter - In my mind (and I'm fine if anyone disagrees) it is not wrong even though I personally have experienced people turning up at my door after finding my address multiple times.

Honestly without those public records people wouldn't be able to find quite important things and in truth I have used them to find my past abuser (just to keep an eye on the a-hole so I can check he's never too close to me or my family ever again.)

Also not that I am at all being a complete twonk however Miss Red doxxed herself entirely in the first place by providing her full name, did she not? Also if you do not want your full details out there then don't commit a crime.
Who are you on TikTok to have people knowing your address 👀

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m about to block chloe. What the do is she doing?! Sucking up to Alexs’ lying ring piece?
Chloe has always been Alex's friend. They are friends years on the app, before Alex got known through Angie and then Red he would just sit in chloes box for hours every night with a handful of viewers.. I've never heard her go against him. Its a pity because she's actually alright, her loyalty is just in the wrong place.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I can’t believe what I’m hearing on Alex’s live. The suck ass is sickening. I hope you all have food poisoning from Alex’s asshole germs. He lied about comment cafe he lied about Red being doxed. do YOU
Don't I'm so pissed off about it. It's not that he just lied him and the other ran with this for days on end he's caused so much for page and taurian and dropped his good mates who has stood by him. Now seeing that a few of them are up his arsewhole makes me sick

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ferlicty needs to take accountability📍📍
I’m confused - the screenshots state she heard it from Andrea (who’s andrea).

Alex then takes that second hand account and RAN with it.

Even if felicity is lying and she never got told it.. he accused me and others of commiting a crime and he had stonewall facts on this. When he didn’t.

He’s off his rocker but I don’t get how you don’t see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.