Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don’t dispute that Miss red was in an abusive relationship

But those conversations she is having in the screenshots are with her friends and her daughter. He might well have accessed the Facebook and posted stuff on there, but the screenshots shown were her. There are also lots of statuses on Facebook that aren’t inflammatory at all, just normal Facebook posts. Why would her abusive ex be posting random statuses that aren’t problematic?

Also why would he post things that are problematic, assuming 12 years later she would be well known online and they would resurface.

I’m just not buying it at all.
The person who wrote those slurs was her.
She also just slipped up and said he sent a picture of Red to her daughter when she was just 8? Or did I hear incorrectly

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Like why would her abusive ex, on her Facebook, be posting stuff like this?
IMG_0686.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

But those conversations she is having in the screenshots are with her friends and her daughter. He might well have accessed the Facebook and posted stuff on there, but the screenshots shown were her. There are also lots of statuses on Facebook that aren’t inflammatory at all, just normal Facebook posts. Why would her abusive ex be posting random statuses that aren’t problematic?

Also why would he post things that are problematic, assuming 12 years later she would be well known online and they would resurface.

Snl One Hundred Percent GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Somebody close to Red needs to have a heart to heart with her. We all forget she see's Alex as HER friend , he's warped and WE know it , it's about getting her to realise what he's really like. I'm sorry , but I'd always put my friends over people I don't know opinions , She's much more likely to listen to somebody close to her about Alex and his nasty ways than she will us , we can shout , scream etc as much as she wants , but she see's this is a bad place , like she does tattle , Reddit etc , I'm hoping Evil Queen (as much as I despise her behaviour) takes her to the side over the next few days and opens her eyes.

Feb 29, 2024
Red said last night she said she never ever lies! What a load of bull! Everyone has told a lie! Plus she said she couldn't speak about the £200 to Mrs D and then went into another live and told them it was a joke. Why joke when a few hrs before she was suicidal. Not going into my personal life but no way would you be on a live and be joking about £200!! do you Red!!!

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

You’d delete them wouldn’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.