london
BANNED

Attachments

• IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 31
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Oh here comes the pit bull to stand in and talk for miss red so she don’t mess up her words regarding the £200!

And did I hear I correctly when she said Monday that something had happened with the family? These last few days she’s been saying Friday.. in fact on the same day that she came online with her crocodile tears and the doxxing story she said “Friday”. If somthing go significant that it had you calling the police, I’m pretty sure you would remember the days😅

Alex knew exactly what he was doing that morning when he come online. He specifically said that miss red ain’t coming back on TikTok as her address was leaked by people from comment cafe in Taurian and Paigeys live the previous night, then continued to say that “he was sent proof” not the story that miss red said by saying “they were waiting on proof”😂😂 deary me!!

And whilst I write all of this out.. miss reds was bananad😬

Mar 11, 2024
london
Oh here comes the pit bull to stand in and talk for miss red so she don’t mess up her words regarding the £200!

And did I hear I correctly when she said Monday that something had happened with the family? These last few days she’s been saying Friday.. in fact on the same day that she came online with her crocodile tears and the doxxing story she said “Friday”. If somthing go significant that it had you calling the police, I’m pretty sure you would remember the days😅

Alex knew exactly what he was doing that morning when he come online. He specifically said that miss red ain’t coming back on TikTok as her address was leaked by people from comment cafe in Taurian and Paigeys live the previous night, then continued to say that “he was sent proof” not the story that miss red said by saying “they were waiting on proof”😂😂 deary me!!

And whilst I write all of this out.. miss reds was bananad😬
Oi you…….. get in my belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.