Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Okay, Miss Red we know you read this because let’s be real you slipped up about that yesterday didn’t you.

No one gives a single do about that 200 bribe BS from comment cafe, none of us were remotely scared. None of us were ‘affected’ you skeezy bish.

Even if I did have your number I would not waste my time calling you (I don’t think anyone here on comment cafe would) take our names out your crusty mouth.

You made this everyone else’s issue when you and your ‘circle of friends’ couldn’t stop chatting 💩 and dropping other people’s names with accusations of ‘doxxing’ when no actual ‘doxxing’ happened because no proof was shown and the only thing that was shown was a public record that only exists because you committed an actual crime. Stop making excuses, take accountability.

I won’t come for past trauma, I’m not about that - no one here is your troll we just DON’T LIKE and DON’T TOLERATE the fcked up 💩 you have done that has actually been proven - as for not having proof on TT of you being a dirtbag you want people to post that now do you? You changed your story haven’t you…I can predict what the response to anyone posting about what you’ve done will be…let’s see; “That wasn’t me…” and “Leave me alone…” and “PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON I WANT TO LEAVE THIS APP…”

Also where is your conscience? Where are your morals?

Miss J, you can pipe the F down too you loud mouth bish - think you’re such a bad bish now don’t you!? No one wants to be Miss Red aside from you. You’re so up yourself you’re inside out. You think you’ve got the entirety of comment cafe shivering in their boots? Over what? We all made a joke and laughed about that dumb fck bribe it was funny af that you creeps are that low. Preaching about not doxxing (especially when no one had genuinely been doxxed) and then bribing in the same breath LORD take a look at yourself in the mirror - but first you better take that photo of Miss Red you have stapled to your face off.

The audacity as well to sit there and have Pearl and EQ in your boxes? Glad so many have their eyes open because I’m not the only one that’s said it racists surround themselves with racists, you’re as batshite as Angie.

Your ‘supporters’ are either brainless, trolling or praying on your downfall and keeping the popcorn on standby for when the seshow begins. Frankly I just love to see a d-bag get their karma and I can’t wait for your entire deranged friend group to get theirs.

If you’re offended and class this as trolling, remember Miss Red/Miss J/Alex/whoever the fck else I don’t give an actual fck about your personal lives. You’re all melts. I don’t pursue your actual personal info and never will. I’m calling you out because you’re MELTS and I use that word because I know for a fact it annoys Alex - hope someone managed to get that twit a tissue.
This 100% they are jumped up fs who think they are better than everyone else

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Somebody close to Red needs to have a heart to heart with her. We all forget she see's Alex as HER friend , he's warped and WE know it , it's about getting her to realise what he's really like. I'm sorry , but I'd always put my friends over people I don't know opinions , She's much more likely to listen to somebody close to her about Alex and his nasty ways than she will us , we can shout , scream etc as much as she wants , but she see's this is a bad place , like she does tattle , Reddit etc , I'm hoping Evil Queen (as much as I despise her behaviour) takes her to the side over the next few days and opens her eyes.
I honestly don't think she sees him as a friend, she's seen him as useful, it's all about her, keeping her platform in a position where they can be judge and jury of this niche of tiktok

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I find the way they constantly talk about ‘loyalty’ very odd.

Of all the words I could use to describe my best friends ‘loyal’ wouldn’t be the first that came to mind - it would be ‘fing hilarious, kind, compassionate, hard working etc etc.’

If your friends are constantly having to prove their loyalty it’s a pretty toxic relationship with a power struggle imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.