Mar 5, 2024
The M20
WTF is this 💀

BB0E11B2-FEE8-4392-BB5E-DEB9E88E1350.jpeg
CD4D31E0-2F29-4BD4-B127-5FCD4F98EF03.jpeg

TheTruthHurts

Apr 12, 2024
devon
Hey! I’m new, finally happy to have a place to give my opinion and not get blocked!

Alex will turn this app upside down 😂😂 I can’t take him seriously since the winky pictures. AS IF HES ON HERE ASKING FOR PROOF FROM ZAC!! When he provides no proof when he spouts his bullshit and names innocent people vile things!

I don’t believe anything on the app anymore! I’m more shocked the extreme length these people will go to for ‘clout’.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
i am seeing some members have spun the narrative of supporting Angie , i'm sorry after being on this app for years and watching closely everyone on this app . yes others have done wrong for sure but Angie is the most evil of them all the biggest liar. The biggest trouble maker and a greedy and self obsessed narc t who changes narratives to only suit herself . I for one will never in any way support Angie even to bring others down because that makes me just as bad so sorry not sorry so
piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.
Angie from me 🤣 🤣 🤣
well said me too 👏👏

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
i am seeing some members have spun the narrative of supporting Angie , i'm sorry after being on this app for years and watching closely everyone on this app . yes others have done wrong for sure but Angie is the most evil of them all the biggest liar. The biggest trouble maker and a greedy and self obsessed narc t who changes narratives to only suit herself . I for one will never in any way support Angie even to bring others down because that makes me just as bad so sorry not sorry so
piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.
Angie from me 🤣 🤣 🤣
I will never support that b she has done the worse.. l

Status
Not open for further replies.