Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zias Gifting Badge
My Hero Football GIF by Manchester United
😘 😘
I thought that was really mild for me. I wanted to say “we on the wine today? Ready to cry and claim mental health later?” But I skipped the mental health part. Wish I went all in now

• Haha
Reactions: cacklemackrel
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Question

Alex being questioned now and he said he believed what felicity said

Miss red said earlier that not many people know her address. I’m sure she’s not friends with delicity

How would felicity know it was REDS address? Alex blindly believed her and he knows reds address, regardless of what felicity said, why didn’t Alex say ‘what’s the address’

He already knew gobbler had posted two months ago with an old address.

Why did he assume it was her new address, that felicity wouldn’t even know so she wouldn’t see it and confirm THATS HER ADDRESS, when he knew her old address was already out there

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Also sometimes i read my messages and I sound like a smart ass so I apologise 😆. I promise i'm not! Just a very educational learner, i like researching into things and my qualifications have helped

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don’t think anyone gives a s when Alex comes live with ‘chest’ 😂😂 he’s spouts so much s. He thinks he’s untouchable because of Miss red and J. But notice how everyone else around Miss red can see how weirdly obsessed Alex is with red!!
You are using the same user name as Leonas big account so ima be nosey and ask if you are leona 🤔🤣

fair play to you but least angie gave you a chance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.
angie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why would anyone give me a chance? I am not a nice person and I don’t profess to be nice. I’m angies biggest hater ffs. I’m annoyed she even gave me a chance. Guess she think I’m “trying to be irrelevant” 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
No Alex. Any normal person and friend would have got the proof, ensured it was correct. Informed my friend if it was the case and kept it OFF the app, if there was no proof not mention it and cause my friend more mental health distress. You wanted the drama, you didnt think and care about the repercussions and the impact of your friend...
Exactly!!

From personal experience my best friend phoned me once at 1am telling me that a mutual acquaintance of ours had been spreading absolute 💩 about me and I asked for proof. My best friend came with proof instantly, full proof, I then called that mutual acquaintance out.

Another time on a different occasion a different best friend told my family that my partner at the time was cheating (while I was in hosp literally on the brink of death yk) I was too out of it to deal with anything BUT there was proof and countless people came forwards after I regained my cognitive abilities to also provide further proof as well of my now ex cheating/threatening other women/faking being canadian/compulsively lying including my ex’s own best friend. I was shown messages, heard recordings and saw videos.

Always go on proof. Asking for evidence is no big issue. I personally am never put out if I’m asked for proof of something because proof is necessary you can’t trust ANYONE.

i dont know why but its so funny angie sitting on the floor all annoyed repeating 'everyone needs to report, harassment and bullying'.
It’s funnier that she’s demanding people mass report him and she’s the only one restarting every 5 minutes 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.