Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I have a really 💩 first attempt at ai that I made of Alex but I’m a newb and idk how to put the cc watermark on it 😂
IMG_1795.jpeg
Watermark? This my first time trying it to practice makes perfect 🥰

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
Can’t believe some of these comments in angies live. These bigger creators had a real choice here these last few days to really make some change. How differently this week would’ve gone if Pearl and other creators , instead of arguing how it wasn’t meant in that way, to simply say “you know what, I F’d up and I’m sorry, if anyone chooses to not accept the apology I understand , but to mend bridges I would like to (these are suggestions) donate my time/some money to a BAME charity , and I will promote BAME creators/businesses on my page for X amount of time”
I don’t know if anyone feels the same as me but I do believe they have missed a massive opportunity to really help matters rather than make this explode like it is currently.

Attachments

• IMG_2403.jpeg
    IMG_2403.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 59
Mar 2, 2024
I used to know bouncer - was in same circles as bouncer when we were young, I respect him. And he went through enuf racism so I’m glad he’s waded in but it’s sad Tyrone will hear him but not the women.
I’d love to know who you are! 👀🥰 I’ve lost respect for Tyrone today. It was definitely him looking for a gotcha moment.

why do they all cry when they’re pulled up for their s behaviours 😭
Cause it works. Look at the orange hearts flood the chat and viewers creep up when she cries.

I’m loving that she’s constantly claiming to have violations. I think she’s lying about it at this stage trying to make out they’re doing it to her 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.