Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
What’s the point of a 10 year ban. Many serial killers begin by experimenting with animals.

Personally I think animal murder should be classed the same as human. But I love animals more than humans so I don’t know if that’s unreasonable.
Yes!! Like same with bj!! If they are going to give another chance then they should get spot visits for life!!! Like when they are on register they always have to know your address

Reactions: Deleted member 2984

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why is Alex coming for Zac, and didn’t come for G?

He doesn’t usually have a problem with bullying women?

Where’s that screenshot of I’m not racist I have a black and white tv

He's ''cleaning up the app'' for Miss Dread.

She's been feeling some type of way since Zac Da Brat USED HER for views and clout, then competes with her 10 am slot and is rewarded LIVE PRO for his efforts.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Alex throwing the term fish wife around

SO BASICALLY HE IS GENDER INSULTING WOMEN

I could say it relates to his very close friend imo

The term "Fishwife" dates back to the 16th century, and originally referred to the daughters or wives of fishermen who sold fish at the market. The term gradually evolved into gendered insult for women who were brash, foul-mouthed, and brassy.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I dont think any of us do but im weery of people who seem to have problems everywhere they go and listening and reading the comments about her in Taurians from swearing shep and her team and other people it wasn't positive at all and she's clearly known for causing drama and gossiping.
As an impartial observer you deffo seem to have an intense felicity beef along with a couple of others. If you look at the chronology of events
- Andrea says to felicty 'people are doxing'
- felicty tells alex
- Alex tells the northern hemisphere.
Turns out andrea heard it second hand also. Alex never checked or found PROOF before he went global. and he overtly lied about 'proof; and went into details. he even said that i had doxxed her phone number and address when I did nothing of the sort. What part of that would you say is felicitys fault? im genuinely baffled how it always gets spun onto a woman.
I am all about justice (and drama) i just cannot blame felicity here. like its all ridiculous but i feel bad if someones gonna get wrongfully convicted in the court of Brigham

Status
Not open for further replies.