Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right I’m getting abit annoyed - I don’t know who any of you are neither do I need to know who you are. This is a public thread so nothing is hidden from Joe Bloggs. Why you are you so touchy?
Sarcastic Joke GIF

Right I’m getting abit annoyed - I don’t know who any of you are neither do I need to know who you are. This is a public thread so nothing is hidden from Joe Bloggs. Why you are you so touchy?
You’re the only one having a hissy fit. Don’t let this voice changing issue make you take it out on all of us 😭

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
You were the one saying if your voice wasn’t hidden people would know who you were, so cut the fing attitude if you want help ! We’re not touchy we are a group of really nosy people !

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You said if I speak normally they’ll know who I am. If I spoke normally they wouldn’t know who I am. So you must know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.