Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Same, i believe he abused her. Iv been voicing it from the start of his nonsense on here.
I think he's silenced her with the non mol i just think she handled it wrong trying to expose him she became to loud and was enjoying outing him and it was coming across as she was some scorned ex she could have handled it better but I really do believe her and do think he's shut her down

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think he's silenced her with the non mol i just think she handled it wrong trying to expose him she became to loud and was enjoying outing him and it was coming across as she was some scorned ex she could have handled it better but I really do believe her and do think he's shut her down
We see how he try's to manipulate and scare people online. He'll be doing the same in person. If anything id think she's got the non mol.

Feb 29, 2024
Alex throwing the term fish wife around

SO BASICALLY HE IS GENDER INSULTING WOMEN

I could say it relates to his very close friend imo

The term "Fishwife" dates back to the 16th century, and originally referred to the daughters or wives of fishermen who sold fish at the market. The term gradually evolved into gendered insult for women who were brash, foul-mouthed, and brassy.
Another one of Alex’s many stolen insults! It’s what everyone calls miss reds show on Reddit and tattle it’s even been said here before 🤣🤣 the fishwives of tiktok or loose women 🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Another one of Alex’s many stolen insults! It’s what everyone calls miss reds show on Reddit and tattle it’s even been said here before 🤣🤣 the fishwives of tiktok or loose women 🤣
He (and Miss Red/Miss J/EQ/etc) all steal every single term and pretend it’s theirs absolute garbage munchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.