Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER SLEEP???

Morning, it's too fing early but my husbands old man bladder woke us both up, no he didn't piss the bed, he just went to the loo and is a noisy bastard!
But seriously, how do you guys cope with so little sleep, I'd be dead! 🤣
My backs been bad that's flared my arthritis so been on loads this past week been nice seeing all the action 😂

Mar 23, 2024
China
Someone called mason fletcher was kicking off about us earlier, I went in and it was someone called chlo with a green heart, Irish debz, dildo Shery, Zia, mason and someone else. I told them I didn't even know who half of them were. And se don't talk about them, The account comment cafe notifier that we suspect is someone dodgy was in the comments. I got blocked for telling them it's not one of us 😭
Yes they are not our friends…. And Deb’s is most definitely not an alcoholic (she slurred it at us) mason comes across as a puck me girl tbf

IMG_7976.jpeg

Kelly ready for her 2nd day on the job

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Who is she? No one will give me a straight answer
She is part of the 3 letter mafia, she was also MTs mod and regular cam2 on the savage rider account. Thats why everyone slates MT for sitting with that group.
I don’t know how involved lottie was bus even if she was only involved in the doxxing, in my eyes she is still a wrongun.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Now onto something interesting… I received a message from a live streamer during my live the other day and they’ve requested to remain anonymous and have given me permission to share it. Please don’t ask who it is, they seem very shaken up 😥

Mrs doubtfire ive not been able to be around the last couple days. its very upsetting all of this stuff going on. I'm unable to say wot I really want to say but I really appreciate you for being who you are.

u have permission to read this out If u want to without naming me.

I can't work out what is going on but I know people are being gaslighted, used and I've tried to stop it I've warned those who needed to he warned and noone listens.. there is one person solely responsible for all of our troubles. I can't say any more then this as I'm worried about the consequences of it if I do. I also can't be anywhere that liar is as you know she's done a number on me leaving me unable to speak up for myself
.”

I explained that I didn’t get message notifications during the live and could I post here and they did give permission 🩵
The writing isn’t great. U and wot rather than you and what. Gaslighted rather than gaslit…..Just some thoughts…

I’ve no idea who it could be - but also there are no innocent live streamers so I don’t care if anyone tries to guess. Some of the box people seem ok but if it’s one of them perhaps spend less time sitting around doing nothing on TikTok and you’ll have less troubles.

Mar 16, 2024
London
The writing isn’t great. U and wot rather than you and what. Gaslighted rather than gaslit…..Just some thoughts…

I’ve no idea who it could be - but also there are no innocent live streamers so I don’t care if anyone tries to guess. Some of the box people seem ok but if it’s one of them perhaps spend less time sitting around doing nothing on TikTok and you’ll have less troubles.
Sounds like buster but don't think he can be classified as a live streamer! 🤣🤦‍♀️ sorry buster!

Status
Not open for further replies.