Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Andrea is the drippy sopping t who gave angie money for her bed then got blocked 😂😂😂 She used to cry when she got de modded. Same level of arse licker and militant mod that sheryl and zia were
Were you about when Irish Kelly was in Angies box last year and started screaming at Andrea for being a troll in the chat because her profile picture was "disgusting" thinking Andrea was trolling 🧌 it was so awkward because the picture was of Andrea's son..... the silence.....

Last edited:

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Luke sitting there playing a video about Caroline Flack is just so hypocritical.
All the FYP lives (luke,eq,zac,Tyrone) are fine in my eyes because they speak on the videos and move on.... HOWEVER Red holds lives for hours long always with 1 person as the topic of the conversation with boxes full of people discussing them as well. That's where she crosses the line of talking about gossip into bullying and they can't see it....
Dread is so fing boring I might even let my 4th account get blocked

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@MrsDoubtfire 🥰🥰
Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m glad to see @MrsDoubtfire is back ❤️

Very curious about that message you received though. I hate how people are scared to speak up.

I know it has been days, but i still want to get my Alex video up but it’s still not finished because I’ve just been so tired. Think I should still post it when it’s done later today even though it’s mostly about the doxxing which is possibly old news in TikTok world?
Thanks luv 🩵

Do it, I posted one earlier today 🤣

Mar 23, 2024
China
I don’t really want to google this, I just wonder if anyone has a simplified answer, but with this heart transplant, he’s been told there is a donor heart, does this mean the donor has already passed away, or are they expected to pass away soon and that’s what they’re waiting on? Or what are they waiting on?

Does the recipient get to find out the identity of the donor?
I was here to say I’m so happy king Louis has a heart! I can’t help think about the other family who have lost someone 😞

Mar 23, 2024
China
Had to google to make sure I was right , taken this from nhs UK

All adults in England are now considered potential organ donors, unless they choose to opt out or are in one of the excluded groups. This is commonly referred to as an 'opt out' system.

I think I speak for many , I'd give anything of mine to a match if it meant they have a chance at life , I donate blood yearly , I get a free cuppa and a biscuit out of it!
I actually love that they changed this! I rowed with a friend before because I felt they were very selfish and said if they or kids and parents needed an organ they would gladly take it from someone else and they would sign those forms for their nearest and dearest but if one of there ppl sadly wasn’t here they wouldn’t donate the organs and I just felt imo it was so selfish.. 😞

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I was here to say I’m so happy king Louis has a heart! I can’t help think about the other family who have lost someone 😞
The donor will have passed, they keep them on life support to retrieve the donated organs. They have to be transported often across country to the recipient and everything has to be checked that it will be a good match for the recipient. It takes quite some time.

Much respect and RIP to the donor and love to the poor grieving family.

Status
Not open for further replies.