Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Just putting this here to remind me. I swiped into a live and someone in the comments asked me to look into him
IMG_5767.jpeg
Fake preacher, horrible volatile relationship with his Mrs both ex addicts, he relapsed at the weekend

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What's with all the doxxing around here lately?

"So and so is so and so"
" who's this account?....not me"
"they're definitely them not us"
"they must be them"
" the owners are welsh"
"we think theyre A B C"
yadda yadda yadda.

If anyones bothered by another account, just ignore them, don't dox.
200.gif

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Savage is one of my best friends. I’ve known her for 3yrs. She’s only been in her box once and it was me who had to explain to Savage who Lottie is. She was nearly sick and blocked the nonce b straight after.

Now I like you so I’m trying very hard not to lose my s. Before you throw anything or anyone in with that group I would appreciate you had proof.

Savage is a survivor and a mother. I won’t tolerate my friend being implicated with scum.

Cheers
This !🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰I have know Savage for a while and she is a queeeeeeeeeen 🥰

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
At least this Youngblood made a song for Louis, all money goes to Louis and family. He also made an sen song which icl I liked. So respect for that. I know nothing else about him, hoping there's nothing bad.
Listen to Barbara O'Neil theory on why we have so much autism and adhd nowadays if makes so much sense ::: generically grown food , lack of nutrition in food, to much shift in drinks, we are born genetically different nowadays ,its an interesting listen

Status
Not open for further replies.