Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
HELP

Stumbled on something here. I’ve seen a photo somewhere where Onlytony AKA tiny tony is referred to as Anthony.

Has anyone got this or knows what I’m on about? I need to make sure before I post the article link I have…
He told everyone last night his names Anthony O'Donnell, he's all over the internet so it's not a secret.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
so tony coming for us now 😂😂😂
Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
All I done was laugh at Tony being so shaken up by someone looking for him he was sick. That's the exact fear he puts in innocent women when he calls them pedophiles when he's in a silly goofy mood.

Dont wish any harm his his partner or the babies but now he knows how it feels. The consequences of his own actions.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
He told everyone last night his names Anthony O'Donnell, he's all over the internet so it's not a secret.
Must be where I heard it I just needed to make sure insomnia hadn’t got the better of me

HIYA TINY TONY HON. WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADDRESS THIS? You narcissistic sociopath

Attachments

• IMG_3798.jpeg
    IMG_3798.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 74
HELP

Stumbled on something here. I’ve seen a photo somewhere where Onlytony AKA tiny tony is referred to as Anthony.

Has anyone got this or knows what I’m on about? I need to make sure before I post the article link I have…
Yes his names Anthony its on that facebook page i sent you ive been sent 2 articles but the person is unsure if its about tony

Status
Not open for further replies.