Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Do you say that when having a wank and sending pics to people Alex???
IMG_5780.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Is it just me or do others get lost in Tams conversations..?,,,,,[V NO CLUE ABOUT THIS PLM s
Me 🤣🤣 I don't know nothing about them, apart from ram etc talking about them.

Scares me because I don't know who any of the characters are and I won't speak to anyone in case they're part of them 🤣

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 2, 2024
Might be an unpopular opinion but Tam trying to get at Kazzy for being a survivor of human sex trafficking and having a baby that has passed away is low for someone who's claiming to be a big safe protector of sexually abused kids. Shes just as bad as PLM 🤷‍♀️
Kazzys history is fing terrible. I know it’s no excuse, but fing hell. For someone who reckons they have a high IQ Tam is thicker than rhino s. Her baby passed and the grave was doxxed. That baby was an innocent. Tam is fing scum

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
this girl is an illness NHS malingerer. I don’t know if any of you watched these illness tiktokers but she’s live after being in hospital again

Edit to add she’s always slagging off the NHS in her latest videos she’s complaining again about them.
IMG_1262.png

IMG_1261.png
I’m about to throw my phone in the bin she just said she’s dying of treatable diseases omg lol

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.