Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Tam : ‘I can’t even do it anymore’

Proved yourself wrong there didn’t you gurl

IMG_0717.jpeg

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She did a while ago but today saying it was someone else I literally only got about 10 seconds recording
I took it in Feb for one of my exposure accounts and now she's accusing people of taking it from watsapp when it's from her own video in Feb that is still on her profile. And the fact that she keeps saying she's lost 5 stone since then is making me realise she is actually delusional 🙄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No babe. Shes finally figured out it’s Kazzy not you. You didn’t get an apology though xx
But she only thinks it's kazzy because she's saying the photo is old and was taken from a private Snapchat call. It wasn't it was screenshotted from her video a few days ago by @HereForTea 😭

Mar 11, 2024
london
I feel like I'm in a fever dream almost having to defend Kazzy 😅 I'm not but she said she deserves everything she's went through and spoke about a dead baby. Children don't deserve to be sexually abused. Shes actually a full pedo 😭
Wow!! So a line that mabel disagrees with Tam went and used it! She sits with people who she calls friends who have been threw C/a and this is ok for her to say? They are all wrong uns in my eyes if they are going to sit with her after that comment

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just been sent a SR
so she assumed it was me coz we were on a video call, though she wasn't actually on camera, someone else has already said it was them that took the photo but she still blamed me and spread hate towards me, knowing I am not on the app but making sure everyone hates me anyway? She's acting like I was the 1st and only person to call her that name when infact SHE pushed me into it by lying about me liking posts about her, which was proven by CC.
Ok, now I have broken advice given by police to not talk about her but boy she makes me so angry.
Sorry Chonky for personal post just needed to vent.
This isn’t personal this is serious and sounds horrible though I don’t understand what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.