Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Looking Wild West GIF by GritTV

'Listen here MEE-shell'

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I've just absolutely balled my eyes out.

I'm absolutely shocked that not one of them from the box battle stayed and gifted her big. Like what actually do.
Am actually fing fumin
I know how you feel, It’s all starting to get at me tbh. The amount of disgusting people on the app.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Look I might be biased because I’m a bit invested in this tinytony stuff but I think people are getting bullied into shutting up. Look at how the M.mafia were bullied after it..
Angie will do it and if she feels bullied, she'll keep doing it. Angie is special (absolutely t ridden) she gives no fs for anyone. If she gets views and rows, Tiny is carrying this one. He's never leaving the app though.
Hotel California Quote GIF by CBC

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
I can’t express enough how much I hate orish Kelly. Victim mentality and woe is me. Trust me love try helping people rather than knock them down. I’m on a rant sorry. Kelly you are not the only person to experience such things. It’s sad and I’m sorry but you have to move forward and only you can do that. Stop the bullshite man, and not all surviours act the same. You’re kind of embarrasseing. Apologies for typos but that t has me mad and has done for two years

Status
Not open for further replies.